Barker Collars are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Barker Collars may change this policy at any time, and this will be reflected by updates made to this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10/05/18
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, postal address and contact number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Processing order payments
- All payments are processed by PayPal or Sagepay – we do not hold any card details that are provided when placing an order
What we do with the information;
We require this information to process orders, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- All website forms will provide you with the opportunity to consent to barker using your information for direct marketing purposes
The right to opt out
- If at any point you wish to withdraw consent to use your information for direct marketing purposes, you can update your preferences by clicking the link to ‘Unsubscribe’ or ‘Update Your Preferences’ provided at the bottom of all marketing communication emails. Alternatively, you can write to the address below to or email us at Wayne@BarkerGroup.info
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you give consent, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting. You have the right to opt out at any time as described above.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us:
DPO/Wayne St Clair
3 Dominion Road
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously; it reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. The cookies store information such as the number of visits to the website and what site referred the visitor to the web page. We use the information to view reports about how visitors interact with the website and to help us improve the website. A different set of cookies is used for each website, and visitors are not tracked across multiple sites.
Information about these cookies and how to reject or delete them: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html and http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How to control and delete cookies
You may restrict or block the cookies which are set by the Barker Collars website, or any other website, through your browser settings.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the Barker Collars website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to external websites, which we believe may be of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.